- The operator must employ safe working practices and observe all related work safety requirements and regulations.
- If any of the following statements does not comply with the applicable legislation, the stricter of the two shall apply.
- Installation, operation, maintenance and repair work must only be performed by authorized, trained, specialized personnel who are trained to repair and fix air compressors.
- The compressor is not considered capable of producing air of breathing quality. For air of breathing quality, the compressed air must be adequately purified according to the applicable legislation and standards.
- Before any maintenance, repair work, adjustment or any other non-routine checks, stop the compressor, press the emergency stop button, switch off the voltage and depressurize the compressor. In addition, the power isolating switch must be opened and locked.
- Compressed air is dangerous to play with and may cause serious harm. Never apply the air to yourself or direct an air stream to anyone. Never use the air to clean dirt from your clothes. When using the air to clean equipment, do so with extreme caution and wear eye protection.
- The owner is responsible for maintaining the unit in safe operating condition. Parts and accessories shall be replaced if unsuitable for safe operation. Parts should only be purchased for U.S. Air Compressors.
- It is not allowed to walk or stand on the unit or on its components.
Last modified: 6 February 2023
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.